DIN Rail Protection
The DIN product series protects Class I, Class II, Class I+II, and Class III locations in either your building or equipment enclosures. It is ideal for protecting SCADA equipment at remote or exposed applications, where reliable operation is critical.
DIN Rail Products:
Class I Series
Offering L-N, N-PE, 1+1, 3+1, and Integrated Enclosure solutions.
Class I+II Series
Offering L-N, N-PE, single phase and multi-phase solutions
Class II Series
Available with either KEMA or UL 1449 4th Edition (Type 4 for Type 2 applications) certification, these products offer multi-mode protection, replaceable suppression modules, local status indication and remote alarm contacts.
Class III Series
AC Power component certified to CE products offer base with removable suppression module, local status indication and remote alarm contacts
High Voltage DC Series
SPDs to protect high voltage DC photovoltaic & wind applications.
Features & Benefits
- DIN rail mounting for easy installation
- Replaceable suppression module for easy maintenance
- High surge energy for long & dependable service
- Low Clamping Voltage for best equipment immunity protection
- Complete portfolio of products to offer a coordinated cascaded protection for your industrial and OEM applications.