ALLTEC offers a complete range of compact hardwired SPD products to protect your sensitive equipment from damaging electrical transient surges. These compact and versatile products can be installed anywhere in your facility; service entrance, distribution panel, or point of use machinery.
DynaShield® ADSx Series
ADSx Series is a UL 1449 4th Edition Type 1 and Type 2 SPD designed for Location C main service high energy surge locations. This premium SPD offers protection of 50kA, 100kA, 200kA or 300kA versions, with exclusive voltage reactive circuitry to ensure superior protection ratings.
DynaShield® ADSlp Series
The ADSlp is the smallest hard-wired DynaShield® SPD. It delivers 36 kA per phase protection with discrete protection on both line-to-ground and line-to-line. With pre-wired pigtails for quick and easy installations, the ADSlp is perfect for light poles, traffic signals, and motor controllers.
Features & Benefits
- Listed to 1449 4th Edition Listed for safe & reliable operation
- Heavy duty construction gives long life under the harshest conditions
- Voltage Reactive Circuitry controls surges along entire sine wave
- Low voltage protection level offers one of the best protection levels available
- Neutral Ground bond integrity checks the safety and reliability of your electrical system
- Full featured offering a premium user interface experience
- Compact footprint minimizes usage of valuable wall space
- 10-year standard warranty
- Complete portfolio of products to offer a coordinated cascaded protection for your entire facility.