Main and Sub Panel Protection
A properly designed lightning protection systems should always include surge suppression, as called for by IEC 61312-1.
Cascade Coordination is the planned interaction between two or more surge protection devices on the same power distribution system. This method provides the best protection for the distribution system and valuable connected equipment.
ALLTEC offers a complete range of power SPD products to protect your entire operation. The panel product series offers blanket protection from damaging electrical transient surges for your entire building from service entrance, distribution panel, and point of use machinery.
This premium SPD offers replaceable protection modules in 300kA, 200kA and 100kA versions, with exclusive Voltage Reactive Circuitry to ensure superior protection ratings. High energy ETL certified ANSI/UL 1449 4th Edition Type 1/2 SPD designed for Location C main service high energy surge locations.
Features & Benefits
- ETL certified ANSI/UL 1449 4th Edition Listed for safe & reliable operation
- Heavy duty construction gives long life under the harshest conditions
- Voltage Reactive Circuitry controls surges along entire sine wave
- Low voltage protection level offers one of the best protection levels available
- Neutral Ground bond integrity checks the safety and reliability of your electrical system
- Full featured offering a premium user interface experience
- Compact footprint minimizes usage of valuable wall space
- Complete portfolio of products to offer a coordinated cascaded protection for your entire facility.