ALLTEC LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at ALLTEC LLC are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job and free from discrimination because of race, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alltec offers career paths that include opportunities to move between different business units (positions), positive work-life balance, and advanced educational possibilities. We are an international, innovative company that is constantly seeking talented, thoughtful individuals with fresh ideas to create a beneficial impact, not only in our company, but also in the worldwide community.
REGIONAL SALES EXECUTIVE
ALLTEC is recruiting Sales Executives for the United States. Regional Sales Executives are responsible for developing and growing relationships with customers and accounts in defined industries of wireless telecommunications, commercial/industrial infrastructure and OEM’s through the promotion and selling of the company’s products and services. Sales Executives are vital members of the sales group whose foundation is anchored on teamwork, integrity, accountability and enthusiasm. This position requires exercising independent judgment to perform the responsibilities described herein.
- To identify and properly qualify new business opportunities
- Provide customer support by responding to customer inquiries and requests
- Partner with current customers to identify needs and generate additional sales
- Ensure that customer information is current and updated
- Routinely pull and reference system reports for additional sales opportunities
- Ensure timely preparation of all expense reporting, call reports and assigned projects
- Routinely required to attend trade shows
- Ensure that management is kept informed of all relevant activity
- Work with all available resources to ensure that goals are achieved
- BS/BA degree Business Management, Marketing or related field of study
- 5+ years sales experience
- Sales experience within the telecommunications, infrastructure and Technology sales preferred
- Self-starter, motivated, team focused and results driven
- Strong presentation, organization, and time management skills
- Demonstrated track record of consistently exceeding sales goals
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and CRM software
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate strong negotiation and closing techniques
- Requires 40 – 60 % travel and may require weekend and/or evening work
INSIDE SALES ADMINISTRATOR
We are seeking an energetic, highly motivated Inside Sales professional to help drive growth within our Organization. As an Inside Sales Administrator (ISA), you will be managing customer inquiries and quotes as well as identifying, developing and creating new business opportunities for field salespeople. A successful ISA is a motivated self-starter who is hungry for a challenge.
The Inside Sales Administrator will also be engaged in an array of administrative duties in support of the sales team, including creating reports, maintaining, updating and managing customer data base and providing customer service through making an average of 30 calls per day.
Applicants for the Inside Sales Administrator position will be dynamic, out-going individuals that have exceptional telephone etiquette and superb writing/emailing proficiency.
The Inside Sales Administrator reports directly to the Sales Manager.
- Create a positive first impression with our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
- Fortify existing relationships with customers
- Champion sales growth by finding and engaging qualified prospects via phone and email
- Connect with and quickly develop relationships with key contacts and prospects utilizing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Assist and prepare sales quotations
- Seize any opportunity to sell additional goods or services to existing and prospective clients
- Maintain and manage CRM database; make sure client profiles are current
- Perform administrative duties for sales team, including preparation of sales records and statistics
- Maintain office files and records according to the internal standards and procedures
- Receive, interpret, verify and enter customer purchase orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Be the customer liaison; providing feedback regarding order status/shipping information as needed
- Bring inventive ideas for development of special target customer campaigns, promotions and customer satisfaction surveys to Sales/Marketing team
- Perform other duties as required by the General Sales Manager
- Monitor and perform daily searches on Lead/Project/Specification Database and provide information to corresponding Sales Manager.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with proficiency in Word and Outlook
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self-starter, requiring minimal supervision
- Desire to help others and build relationships that reflect positively on Alltec
- Minimum high school diploma with 2 year college degree in relevant field
- Minimum Inside Sales experience: 2 years
- Proficient in Excel and able to perform basic mathematics
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, with varying degrees of day-to-day workload
- Familiarity with ConstructConnect a plus