ADSi — Surge Protection Device
DynaShield® ADSi Surge Suppression
With the DynaShield® ADSi series surge protection devices, companies can trust their mission-critical and expensive electronic equipment is protected. Since downtime can result in safety hazards and monetary loss, the ADSi has become a vital component upon which companies rely.
This full-featured SPD protects all phases and modes against transient surges. With the filter option, it decreases noise by 55 dB. No other SPD offers as much power quality protection.
The ADSi series has easy-to-service, replaceable modules. The unit also has many options including advance EMI/Noise filtering, resettable surge counter, and a wide selection of power quality meters making it the most versatile SPD on the market.
- Listed to Type 1 and Type 2
- 200 kAIC rated fuse disconnect
- Best filter options on the market: advanced filtering targets most common transient surges and damaging medium frequency noise
- Copper bus connected surge modules
- 10 modes of protection
- Dual surge counter options: continuous and resettable
- Smart monitoring options
- Dual NO/NC form C dry contacts for remote monitoring and control
- Individually fused and protected MOV technology
- NEMA 4 & NEMA 12 painted steel enclosure
- 10-year standard warranty
ALLTEC’s Protection Pyramid depends on DynaShield® products to support its comprehensive facility framework. The second tier of protection diminishes the significance of random high-energy, short-duration electrical power transients through properly installed surge protective devices. These occurrences are typically caused by atmospheric phenomena (such as lightning strikes), utility switching, inductive loads, and internally generated overvoltages. You can view typical installation locations in the application maps to the right by locating the numbers 5 and 6.
Alltec Hires New Sales Manager for the US
Mike Gentile (jen-tea-lay) has joined the team as [...]
Surveys, Evaluations, and Recommendations for Electrostatic Safety in Compliance to NFPA 77
Take this short survey to see [...]